So I wanted to try a project I found on Pinterest. They were these cool looking tie-dyed pantyhose. So last night I found my Kool-Aid and I boiled the water and found an old pair of nylon skin toned pantyhose. The project worked and I thought they looked pretty cool.
This morning I found and awesome Navy blue skirt and a red tank that I put under a white tee along with the tie-dyed pantyhose. I thought I was rocking it.
I walked into the office and talked to my boss who didn't say anything but since it took him a month to realize that I had gone blond once I didn't expect him to notice my awesome pantyhose. As we were talking into his office he got up to go get allergy meds and that's when he looked down and here's how it went down:
Boss: Wha.Wha Wha.What happened to your legs?
Me: Oh I tie-dyed my pantyhose!
Boss: Oh thank God
I thought that you had been a victim of bondage.
No comments:
Post a Comment