Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Bargain Shopper

I think we all know that I love clothes and shoes. We all know that I love quality brand name clothes. Sadly we all also know that I don't make enough money to be able to afford all the quality name brand clothes I would love to have. So what does a girl do? A girl shops for things that are on sale. 90% of my wardrobe is clothes I bought on sale, 5% is stuff people have given to me and the last 5% are stuff I decided to buy for full price because it was a must have item.
This Friday my friend Daneen went shopping at a few stores to buy yarn and other stuff for our Christmas gift projects. Next to the A.C. Moore there was an Old Navy (or as I like to call it Trailer Gap. I pointed out the fact that all their sales items were 50 % off their lowest price. We decided to go in when we were done at A.C. Moore.
So the sales were tremendous. I got clothes betwee $5 to $10. I had an armful of clothes. Although I don't consider Trailer Gap quality name brand it is a known name brand and besides you can use their clothes as a small piece for a great outfit. I always do a tally on how much I'm going to spend before I got the the register. I was ready but when the cashier told me how much I owed it was much lower then what I had added up in my head. I asked her why it was so low. She showed me the cream blouse that I had gotten and told me well that was just $.50 and things came out cheaper then 50% off. I GOT A BLOUSE FOR $.50 THAT'S 50 CENTS PEOPLE. Yeah Trailer Gap is my new favorite sale store!

No comments:

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>