Sunday, April 22, 2007

Laughing it out

My Bishop called to ask me to see him on Sunday before church. I gave him a yes and was wondering what was going on.
When I got to his office today I sat down and put my cards on the table. I figured it had to be one of three things. He surprised me when he said it was two of the three. He called me as the Relief Society Enrichment Counselor. I started laughing when he told me. When I realized he was serious I stopped laughing. Took the position and then started laughing again. He was serious he wanted me there so I said yes.

No comments:

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>