I'm blogging b/c I was recently reprimanded for not blogging in awhile. I haven't blogged because I felt there was nothing much to tell. Things have been going really well and I'm happy... hmmm maybe that's why I haven't been blogging I've not had anything to complain about. No need to cry on the internet's shoulder about how horrible my life is. That and to be honest life has kept me really busy.
I have one great piece of news though. After saying that I would never be in love again and dismissing all romantic ideas I actually have fallen in love. I'm in love and I'm happy and I feel like the luckiest person in the world. He's the most amazing person in the world. He's sweet and kind and choices to ignore my bad qualities and actually loves me for some of them. It's such a great feeling to not only be in love but to have those feelings recipricated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
A Lazy Afternoon....
|
|||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment