I got a Facebook message from my cousin in Atlantic City this week saying she needed a huge favor to please call her. I really like my cousin and even though we don't hang out as much as I'd like when we do I really love the time I spend with her.
I called her back as soon as I got off the phone with a friend to see what was up. So she was leaving the country for a month and hand no where to keep her puppy. She wanted to know if she could leave him with me. I love puppies and I've been wanting one for ever and a day but can't get the guts to do it. So I didn't think about it twice I said yes.
She came over tonight to drop Mocca off. The name is pronounced like mocha that you drink she spelled it differently because she didn't want to confuse the Spanish speakers. The cute little thing jumped into my arms and started licking my face and it was love at first sight.
She has run around after the cats and barks at them. When they try to go near her she backs away and runs to me. She barks at me all the time because she wants me to do nothing but pick her up and carry her like a baby. Right now she's in my bed snoring.
So I have her for a month and we'll see if I really want a puppy at the end of this ordeal. Here's hoping.

No comments:
Post a Comment