So I've been swimming in my depression the last few days. I've been worried about it but not doing anything about it. Today Chris commited me to going to the gym. I haven't been to the gym in forever. Basically for fear of what might happen if I did go health wise that is.
So I went to the gym. I ran my little heart away on the machines. I left the gym and walked to the City Sports store and bought new running shoes and some running outfits. I decided to walk all the way home. I walked 2 1/2 miles to the CVS where I met up with carrie. and then we walked another 1/2 mile home.
I realized during my walk how great life is and that IT'S FALL OUT THERE! The Penn students were all over the place, it's the nicest weather and the leaves are changing color. Time to start swimming out of the depths of this stupidity I've been keeping myself in.
"Excercise releases endorphins, endorphins make you happy, happy just don't kill their husbands. They just don't!" Elle Woods
No comments:
Post a Comment