I must confess that the last few days have been rather wierd ones. Friday started off normal until I got to the train station when I got a call that made me decide to close my offices and head back home. I was really wanting to go back to bed but I decided to be productive. By eleven o'clock I had finished my work goals for the day. I decided to head out to the gym work out and maybe goof off some. The gym definatly released some endorphins. Then I walked back home and did some errands. When I got hom late in the afternoon I took a nap before going to a play at night. Before leavig I relized that my phone was missing. I thought I had dropped it. Then on Saturday I relized I was missing $ too. Then on Monday morning I realized my bus pass was missing too. I was pick pocketed. So now I have to budget myself for the rest of the month b/c I had to buy a new cell phone (retail price) and a new bus pass.
I could have let it get me down but I decided to screw it. Tonight I want to family home evening. Family home evening or fhe as we fondly call it is a bunch of college students from church who get together and do fun family activities togehter. We sort of created a family group while away from our real families. It was my turn to do the activity. I decided to do spin the bottle with a little 'Mormon' twist. Instead of kissing I told everyone we had to compliment the person the bottle pointed to. There were a lot of giggles throughout the night but there were more awws and thank yous. I think everyone left feeling appreciated by the end of the night. Someone didn't make my weekend bright but I was hoping I could help in making at least one person's night better.
No comments:
Post a Comment