Saturday, March 24, 2007

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

I'm extremly cranky right now. I actually spent the last hour and a half crying in frustration. My birthday was Thursday and today I'm suppose to be preparing for my party. Nothing's gone right. I was suppose to go shopping w/ someone but they had a friend come into town and they decided friends trumped family. My boss said he'd take me but he then dumped it on someone else b/c he had a family thing come up. That person had other things to do so two hours before my party I have nothing prepared.
So far I've had two people call to cancel. One called to say that they'd only come to drop my present because they didn't want to be here while my mom was here. Then I had a friend who e-mailed me three times this week promising me he'd be here no matter what. I called him this morning to see how he was doing and co-ordinate how he'd get here because he can't drive due to health issues. Now I only called because I saw him online when I was on MySpace. The person that answered the phone said that he was asleep. Then they told me he'd had a rough night... it smells fishy to me it sounds like he's trying to get out from coming.
My mom is here too watching my every step and telling me how I'm doing everything wrong. I hate birthdays I hate parties I hate people who promise to be here for me and don't... All I want is a hug right now but I can't even get that. I hate my life.

No comments:

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>