There very few things that erk the shit out of me in life. The few that do though just erk it all out.
The two biggest pet peeves are very similar... number one pet peeve is when you send out an invite and you ask ppl to RSVP and they don't. Worst is when they do reply saying yes or no and then go against the RSVP they gave you. It just drives me up the wall in such a way. Ppl just don't realize how hard it is to plan a party. You need to know the exact numbers and you need to know the who's and the when's. I'm a big place card person so when you say that you're not coming I don't have one, and I hate it when you take all that time to make a place card and the person just doesn't bother to tell you they won't be able to make it after they told you they were coming. You're wasting my time!
The second one is when someone says that they'll call you by a certain date or that they'll show up at your place and they never do. The biggest offenders of this are usually men. You do know men that by saying you'll call or come over because you don 't want to be the bad guy and say no you actually are becoming the bad guy? Just be honest and say no sorry doesn't matter how much you beg and how cute you look and how much you give me the pout w/ the puppy dog eyes I really can't. If you say you're coming over to my place that means I won't be able to go out all day waiting for you. YOU MY FRIEND HAVE WASTED MY WHOLE DAY. Just call and say won't be able to make it. I can still salvage my day somehow. Come on ppl stop pissing me off.
BTW the first person to do this to me for my b-day watch out because I'm not taking it this year. I'm sick and tired of ppl not showing up to their own b-days, promising to come to mine and then not coming b/c they're afraid of their girlfriends... I'm not taking the SHIT this year people. My time is worth more then anything else in my life so stop wasting it. Ok I'm done ranting now
No comments:
Post a Comment