Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends!

Many of you have been asking me how I'm doing. Everyone keeps telling me how strong I am. So here's the truth.
I'm going through the grieving process. It's like Erik told me breaking up with someone you have to act as if they died. I've gone through anger as you may have all have read in my last blog. Then last week I called him and bargained. I think I'm finally slowly reaching acceptance.
I'm thinking that strong as everyone thinks I am I don't think that's how I would describe myself. My favorite scripture is Nephi 3:7 . At first I was very very angry with Heavenly Father but with some faith and lots of prayer I know that He wants me to learn from this experience. I know that I can get through this. This is not how I thought things would end but now that they have I must go on.

No comments:

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>