Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Nature of My Grave

So just like the child I truly am I have a new toy and I seem to not be able to put it down for now. Remember when you were a kid and your parents bought you a new toy and you would refuse to put it down for days. It was your greatest most favorite toy for a good while. For whatever reasons at some point you would put it down and start playing your other toys in equal amounts of time and the world would be back to normal once again. Sometimes I think that we do that with humans too. Just that we call these humans friends instead of toys. My newest shiniest toy is not so new he's actually a blast from my past. Oops did I say toy I totally meant friend nah I totally meant boy toy!
Well my newest not so new boy toy and I like to e-mail back and forth discussing our past our present and what the future well bring. At some point we discussed being 90 and having robots changing our diapers in the old people home. We discuss a lot of crazy things. We also discuss a lot of important heart touching things. Last night we were talking about secrets. The secrets we knew about each other back then. The secrets we didn't share. The secrets we still have. The new secrets we now share. At one point without being aware that we were doing it we made a vow to one another. We promised to one another that our secrets would go to the grave with us that no one would ever know. We I believe ended it in it's not in our nature it's not in our nature.
That got me to thinking. I have spilled secrets before. I have lost friends for telling things no one else was suppose to know. So I began questioning myself is it in my nature to give out secrets that are not mine to hand out. As always I began to self analyze and then become critical of self. For this seems to be my true nature.
I started from my latest blasphemous spill of a secret to as far as I could remember. I'll be honest I couldn't remember very far but I did find a pattern.
Each secret I've spilled was to save a friend from harm of self or other. Most likely then not after my divulging the secret I lost that friend. I would unfriend me too. In the end I feel that I have been a true friend by saying it then keeping it. I well not let my friends hurt themselves even if that means I well lose them.
It's okay don't worry I still won't tell secrets that I feel aren't harming anyone. Armando I for sure won't tell our little secret about when we were 16 and you gave me that lap-dance in nothing but a leather thong... oops! Oh well!

No comments:

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>