Friday, July 08, 2011

Barbie the average woman and me

If Barbie were a real woman:
Height: 7 ft 2 inches
Weight: 101 lbs
Measurements:
 Bra size: 38 FF
Dress size 4
Shoe Size 5
Head and Waist would be 19 inches
Hips 33 inches

The avg. woman:
Height 5 ft 4 in
Weight 140 lbs
Measurements:
Bra size 36 B
Dress size: 14
Shoe size: 9
Waist: between 30 and 34 inches
Hips 40

Me:
Height 5'4   exactly average.
Weight 144 lbs Ok so I'm a few lbs above average but just a few so why am I always beating myself up about my weight?
Measurements 36 D My cup size is a bit larger than average. I've always hated my breast size but honestly at least I'm not as HUGE as poor Barbie over there.
Dress Size 8 All these years fighting to remain a size 4 and come to find out that I'm way below the average dress size. Why have I been torturing myself so much?
Waist 32 inches so right on average it seems. 
Hips 38 below average. And yes I'm proportianate in size which is something else I should be grateful for. 
Lesson stop being critical of my body and love it and accept it .

No comments:

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>