Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Things my boss says: about my mom's opinion

Situation:
My mom and I had gotten into a huge fight about how I behave in public and called me pretentious. I was really upset and wondering if it was true.
Set up:
Me: Boss(called him by his name), my mom (said her name) got mad because she says I was being pretentious...
The quote:
I don't see being pretentious as being a problem unless being better than someone is a problem.

No comments:

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>