So I recently realized how hilarious the random things my boss says are so I'm starting a things my boss says part to my blog.
Situation:
Day after Christmas laziness has set in on the Diaz/Strauss household no one wants to cook but we're all hungry. We head to Olive Garden where there's no where to park. I get dropped off at the restaurant to get our names on the list and my boss goes and parks the car. When I give my name they tell me it's a 25-30 min wait. I don't like this but I can't veto where we're eating either. I sit down and wait for my boss to come in or the buzzer to go off. I'm sitting down reading in a huge crowd of other people sitting down waiting to be called. My boss walks in and I wave him over to tell him how long the wait is. He tells me we'll find somewhere else to eat. I return the buzzer and we head out.
The set up:
Me: "I figured you'd be too hungry to wait that long."
Him: "Yeah I'm hungry but that wasn't the problem."
Me : (Look at him as if to say what was the problem)
The Quote: I wasn't going to sit near
those people to wait for a table.
2 comments:
What was wrong with the people?
Nothing was wrong with the people as far as I could tell this is why I found it random and funny that he would do that.
Post a Comment