Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's a Boy!

We all know that I'm nothing but a big tomboy that learned how to put on a dress and wear make-up in a way that I can pass off as a normal girl. I get a long better with boys for some reason. Probably because I was raised by my brother and didn't have a strong womanly influence in my life. I always have said that I want to raise nothing but boys just because I know how to deal with them.
I've noticed one thing about boys though. Boys that were born between the months of September to November and I are a bad combo. We sort of feed off of each others craziness and things always end up really really ugly. Then again males born between the months of February and May and I seem to have nothing in common but we always become BFF (read sarcasm in the BFF comment). I think men born during those months have an inner peace that I need and I have a craziness that they need. To all of you that have given me this sanity I wish all of you a happy birthday. Thank you for being in my life. I hope to have many more February to May boys come into my life. Muah to all of you.

No comments:

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>