Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Baby Daddy

I have a baby boy named Bobby Magee Strauss. He only weighs 9 lbs and has the largest most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They're big and brown like mine. He can't speak but he communicates anything he wants with whimpers, cries and his eyes. He loves being carried by me wherever we may go. His father,Kevin, who has full custody of him at the moment drives him in the car all the time. Bob loves car rides. We always ask him if he wants to go for a car ride and his eyes light up. He likes looking at big semi-s going by when he's in the car. I love playing with Bob when I have a chance. I love kissing him and feeling his cold wet nose on my face. THe only problems is the little Silkie Terrier likes biting my nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so you seriously had me tripping here thinking that I had to reign down in chastisement on you, Lupe! Good job fooling me, although since I am uber gullible I guess that isn't saying too much.

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>