Sometime in July of 2006 I wrote a blog about ppl that I felt had abandoned me. By ppl I mean men. Recenlty one of the two men discussed asked to let him back into my life. Now you say seeing how I let Billy back in my life and how that exploded on my face I would know better and say no. Now Josh and I hadn't had contact in over 5 years but who's counting right? OK so obviouisly I am. Now I knew my best guy friend was in contact with him. I had asked Chris to never give him any type of contact information on me. Chris is a good boy who doesn't like to get the Wrath of Lupe so he was good and never did it. The other night he called and fessed up that he gave Josh my phone number. Before I was able to get angry he explained why. While I was still on the phone Josh called.
He wanted me to be angry... he wanted me to hate him. I was far away from those feelings or any feelings for him. I explained to him that I wasn't angry and never had the right to be angry for his life choices. We decided to meet and see how things went.
When we met we talked for a long time. We talked for two days non-stop to be honest. I learned a lesson that many ppl have been trying to get me to learn. PPl don't leave me because I'm unloveable or because something is innately wrong w/ me they leave due to their own issues. So I want to say thank you to Josh for that lesson. I'm not sure if Josh ever wants to see me again or if we ever will but I know that it's not because of me now and for that lesson I'm grateful to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment