Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Junkie I Might Be

Last night Shushana came over to go through the piles and piles of clothes that I'm getting rid of. Do you know how much clothes a girl like me can accumulate? It seems like a lot. Shushana took two bags of clothes with her. Two days before Mar took 3 bags of clothes with her and I still have piles and piles of it around the house. This isn't the point though. So after Shushana rummaged through the clothes we decided to order some food. We called a local deli type place and ordered food. We went to pick it up and here came the issue. What to drink what to drink? There was this huge fridge full of nothing but SODAS. Did I mention that i usually have the largest soda intakes when I go out to eat? There weren't any non soda choices. Usually when I go to other places they have at least one fruit punch or lemonade choice. This place had nada. I refused to pay good money for bottled water so home we went to eat our food. I got one of my bottles of water and mixed a crystal light package. It was good but it just angered me that places don't have many choices for the non-soda drinker.
Today I thought was going to be easy. Saturdays are my only day by myself and yes sometimes I do drink soda but sometimes I don't on Saturdays. It depends if I go out or not. I've been home all day cleaning so far but there's this feeling in the back of my throat. I know it's not thrist I've downed more water and Crystal Light Lemonade then I knew was possible. I keep teling myself I can and I will make it through. I'm sure that in a few days the cravings well go away.
Tonight I'm going out with my family. This should be interesting. We're going to a Spanish party and all Hispanics drink is soda so hopefully there won't be a lot of it and I won't feel too tempted. I know I can do it! I hope I can do it!

No comments:

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>