After many years of not understanding the foreign chromosome gender I finally think I get it. After much wondering what the heck about things that the boys do and questioning the boys that are near and dear I got some answers. First of all much like the Doble X gender boys don't know what they want. Just like I change my mind about what I'm going to wear to work a million times guys change their minds a million times about other things. They're psyche isn't that much different then ours.
Why do they drag out the dates and phone calls and the 'hang outs when they know they aren't interested? The same reason I giggle and act out when near my mami... it's all about the attention. Knowing this I can be a big girl and not get my feelings hurt. Knowing this I can give them some attention get some myself and no one gets hurt the huge mellow drama is avoided.
Who knows maybe while giving attention to get attention something might happen if not at least I had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment