Thursday, June 10, 2010

Green Table

The boss man gifted me this country table. It's beautiful. I already have a dining table one that he so happened to have gifted me too. So I put my table on loan to some friends that didn't have one and put my new table to use. To compliment the green table the boss man got me red chairs. The iron rod chandelier I have works so much better with this table too. As I was looking at the table I felt that something was off and the boss said you need to paint the wall another color. So the friend that I loaned the table to is giving me the rest of a can of pain she has. I'm painting the dining area of my apartment a beautiful yellow. I think the official name of the color is melted butter. 
I also started putting flowers from the garden into the house again. Isn't it funny how one slight change brings other changes and new energy into a house and into your life?
Oh and no this isn't the table but the chairs are the exact color of the table so I thought that it would be a great picture to put up with this blog.

No comments:

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>