Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Re-decorating almost all done

Last night I got my behind in gear and I painted the accent wall in the dining room. Two coats three hours later I had a beautiful yellow wall. I put everything back where it belonged and I went to bed a happy girl. 

This morning I woke half an hour before the guys got here to move out the old furniture. They rang the doorbell at 9 on the dot and before I knew it the piano was being lifted out of the way. The couch got pushed out then the love seat. 

Saturday I went to the Dump and looked at the furniture there. The boss man got a tomato red sleeper and a blue recliner. Both of them were put in today. The apartment looks modern and new and not like the old place. 

I'm happy with the way the apartment looks but there are more changes to come  now that I've started working on the whole thing. Howell came in to look over the place and give me his approval. He liked the yellow on the wall and he didn't critique my painting which I was worried about. I'm not a professional painter by any means but he is a perfectionist it had me worried. 
He said to spread the yellow from the dining room area all the way to the fire place. We also talked about painting an accent wall in the living room the same yellow. He also said he wants to put more paintings on my wall so we're going to be going through the paints that he has in storage. That my friends is worth the anxiousness I have been going through with this re-decoration!

No comments:

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>