Saturday, July 01, 2006

The only reason Iowa rocks



I'm in love! If you know me you know that this doesn't happen very easily or very often. I'm very picky of who I let into my heart. There have been too many heart breaks so now I'm cautious but none the less I've fallen in love.

How does a girl that has grown up in big cities all her life fall for a boy from a small town close to Des Moines Iowa? It began with his eyes. They were big and brown and oozed out something that told me I could trust him. Then there were his lips. They were small but perfectly shaped so that I knew that a kiss from him would be something I would melt from.Then there his boyish looks... His boyish looks I could go on forever. I could see his chiseled chest and the six pack that lay underneath what he wore but when I finally saw him w/o a shirt I was still left speechless.

Damn that Louis Lane!Damn that Kate Bosworth! Superman or that is Brandon Routh,I'd become a fair maiden in distress any day if it insured me just one touch from him.

No comments:

Followers

A Lazy Afternoon....
Journalist Profile

Evone a.k.a velvet-sky
28th May 1989
Gemini
Singapore
underline bold italics


Archives

→ <$BlogArchiveName$>

Links

Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank, Blank.

Tag Me

Tag board code here. :)
Approx size of 190px

Layout Information

Designed & Illustration By: velvet-sky
Textures: sanami276
Brushes: 77words


<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>, <$BlogItemDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBody$>