I had a check that Voldermort gave me for the trip we took to Tampa. Even though I asked for him to pay his half of the trip in cash when he arrived to Philly so I didn't have to keep using my credit card he didn't do that. He kept giving me bits and pieces of what he owed me the whole trip. I felt like a kept woman (and not in a good way)! He had to think about giving me an amount each time. The morning he left the apartment he gave me a check for the rest of what he owed me.
I'm not good with checks, I'll be honest. Depositing a check means taking time out of my busy schedule to go to the bank. God created direct deposit and Checkcards for a reason and it was so I didn't have to continue going to the bank. So at first I didn't deposit it because I was so busy but then I couldn't find it. I lost the damn check somewhere between moving in and out of my apartment. This weekend I found it. Even though I'm not hurting for $ I thought I wasn't going to let him get away with only paying for two-thirds of his vacation. I talked it over with about a handful of people and they all told me that since it's been three months I had to let him know it was going to be deposited. No biggie right? I mean he hasn't replied to any of my important e-mails so why this one? I let him know it was a curtious e-mail to let him know the check was being deposited.
The mother-fucker replied! He had the balls. Tuvo los cojones (sorry I had to say that in another language to make sure I got it out there). He replied. I'm ill and might die no response your check is finally deposited a response. He thanked me for letting him know. He didn't even address me by name. Then he had even bigger balls. He hoped I was doing well was his closing remark. What I wanted to reply but for my own sanity didn't is the following:
Voldermort,
Like I said this was a curtious e-mail I still stand that we should NEVER AGAIN have any contact. I don't believe you'll change from being a scumbag who uses women, degrades them and then moves on to her friends. Of course you didn't realize the check hadn't been deposited because as soon as you left Philadelphia you made sure to erase all belief that I existed. Oh and by the way you Hope? No you have no right to hope for anythng that has to do with me. You lost all right to hope anything for me when I called and e-mailed you about what you did to me and never replied. You sorry bastard the only hope that you can have is that I can forigve you enough to not tell your current girlfriend what you really are. Love Always (I mean that sarcastically so don't get your hopes up)
Me
PS I hope your little dick falls off! Yeah it's little I lied when I said it was 'average'
3 comments:
Have you not learned "do unto others?" If he ignores you, then you ignore him. Guys are notoriously known for using 'em and losing 'em. Don't waste your time with trying to contact him. Move on and get on with your life. Swear it! Say to yourself: NO MORE VOLDERMORT! Stay away from the light!
-You know who this is-
For those of ya'll who don't know that was Vermena! My old room mate knows Voldermort well. She's right I should have just screwed him by not telling him the check was going in at all.
Post a Comment