Friday, August 11, 2006
She's a Keeper
Any woman well tell you that the worst annual visit that they have to do is the Ob-Gyn. I hate them. Before this year I hadn't seen one in three years but after Tampa I've been in and out of Ob-Gyn's offices lately. I went to see my old Ob-Gyn originally and I still hated him. So I went and found myslef a new Ob-Gyn. She's a keeper! She talked to me for half an hour about my major issues. Told me about some new meds I can take for some of my health issues and during the exam she did everything right. Like I always say either a straight woman or a gay man. Now I have both! A straight female Ob-Gyn and and a homosexual male PCP. I living the good life! Minus the part where I've seen an Ob-Gyn so many times this year and even more by the end of it. I haven't had my vajayjay looked at so much in a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
A Lazy Afternoon....
|
|||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment