Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Getting my hair did
I have short hair. I have long hair. I have thick hair. I have thin hair. I have blonde hair. I have black hair. I have brown hair. I have red hair. I have straight hair. I have wavy hair. I have curly hair. My hair yeah I change it like I change my clothes. Recently I found a hair dresser that can keep up with my Joneses. She's a bit more then I used to pay but she knows what I want and she knows how to get it done. So I wasn't surprised this week when I walked in and she had the Best of Philly 2006 sign up in her receptionist area. She's on the Main line. If you live in the city catch the R5 to Ardmore. Cross the street the place is called Taglio's ask for Patty. She's the owner and she'll do wonders with your hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
A Lazy Afternoon....
|
|||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment